Cedar – Natural Incense
Cedar – Natural Incense
Natural incense in the form of a bundle of cedar twigs. The cedar tree, belongs to the pine family, has a characteristic, rich, woody and spicy scent with a subtle, resinous and sweet aroma.
A bunch of cedar tree leaves is an incense that is considered protective. Light it when you need a moment of relaxation, start meditation or practice yoga. Cedar is also used to cleanse both yourself and your space of any dark, unwanted energies. Burn natural Cedar incense several times a day to practice energy hygiene and notice changes in your well-being.
- supports you in cleansing your space and yourself of unwanted, dark energies
- can be used for aromatherapy
- is a great companion for meditation, contemplation and yoga
- helps build mindfulness through small, daily rituals
- helps release stress and tension
How to properly light cedar?
- Take a bunch of cedar in your hand and light it at the top.
- Wait until a small flame starts burning. Then extinguish it by blowing carefully. The incense should start to smoke intensely.
- Now you can put them on a ceramic stand or fumigate yourself, your apartment or any other selected space.
- Remember the safety rules. Place the product on a stable and heat-resistant surface. Do not leave burning incense unattended.
- Put it out when you need it and light it again at any time.
If you are looking for a suitable ceramic incense holder, you will find it in ceramic incense holder category.
Cedar is quite fragile and incense sticks are often scattered in small pieces. Crushed pieces of cedar should also be burned on an appropriate base.
Cleansing with cedar
Natural cedar incense will help you effectively cleanse yourself and your space of foreign and dark energies. Light a bunch of cedar as instructed above and, if you wish, say or think the following sentence:
I activate the Power of Light within myself, connect my Soul with Physicality, consciously delete and clean myself and my Space from any darkness and foreign energies that do not flow from the Source of Life of the Human Soul.
Do this about 5 times a day, and make cleansing before going to bed and after waking up a priority. If you maintain regular energy hygiene, you will definitely notice significant changes in your life. If you want, you can apply this method to a selected space, thing or person – all you need to do is recall it in your mind. When cleansing other people, remember to give them free will when doing so.
You can read about all the benefits of regularly cleansing your energy system on our Social Media and in the blog post about energy hygiene.
You don’t know which natural incense to choose?
We have the perfect solution for you. We have prepared sets of incense for you, thanks to which you can discover which scent suits you best and which incense meets your needs.
Length approx: 9 cm