- Who are we?
The controller of your personal data, i.e. the entity responsible for what happens to them, is us, the owner High Light Shop, i.e. Holy Heads spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Szlak 21/8B, 31-161 Kraków, entered in the Register of Businesses kept by the District Court for Kraków- Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Business Division of the National Court Register, under KRS [National Court Register] No. 0000945254, NIP [tax identification No.]: 6762609524, REGON [National Official Business Register No.]: 520912218,
2. The purpose of the Policy is in particular:
- providing Users with privacy protection to the extent that it meets the standards and requirements set out in applicable law.
3. What is your personal data collected for?
We may process your personal data in the following cases:
- to enter into and perform the sales contract (fulfil your order) (Art. 6.1.b GDPR)
- to process a complaint or to make it possible for you to exercise your right to withdraw from the contract – we may process your data provided in the complaint or notice of withdrawal from the contract, such as your name, e-mail address, contact address, telephone number, order number and bank account number (if we pay your money back).
- marketing of our Products (Art. 6.1.f GDPR) and newsletter subscription (Art. 6.1.b and 6.1.f GDPR),
- performance of sales contracts and account maintenance contracts (Art. 6.1.b GDPR),
- evaluation of how effective our marketing is (Art. 6.1.f GDPR),
- accounting and financial reporting purposes (Art. 6.1.b and 6.1.c GDPR),
- handling of queries and complaints addressed at us (Art. 6.1.b, 6.1.c and 6.1.f GDPR),
4. Our partners: processing personal data
In order to perform a contract we may appoint a processor such as a courier services broker, such as e.g Inpost Paczkomaty sp. z o.o., any analytic or marketing tool provider, payment agents, such as PayU S.A. (such processors are appointed under Art. 28 GDPR).
5. How do we process your data and what are your rights in this regard?
We conduct an ongoing risk analysis to ensure that personal data are processed in a secure manner, ensuring, in particular, that only authorised persons have access to the data and only to the extent necessary to fulfil the specific purpose for which the data were collected, taking into account the tasks performed by such persons. We make sure that all personal data operations are recorded and performed only by authorised employees and partners.
a) request access to your personal data and information on how it’s being processed subject to Art. 15 GDPR, which also includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data undergoing processing,
b) request that we rectify your personal data subject to Art. 16 GDPR,
c) request that we erase your personal data subject to Art. 17 GDPR,
d) request that we restrict the processing of your personal data subject to Art. 18 GDPR,
e) request that we provide your personal data subject to Art. 20 GDPR, which includes transmitting your data to a different controller if such a technical possibility exists,
f) object to us processing your personal data under Art. 6.1.e or 6.1.f GDPR, where the effects and scope of such objection are governed by Art. 21 of the GDPR.
If you would like to update or delete your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com
6. Cookies Policy
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are your personal data that are collected automatically after entering Highlightshop.pl (Holy Heads Sp.z o.o.).
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Store user's device and are intended for use on the Store's pages. Typically, cookies contain the name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the device and a unique number.
Two general types of cookie files are used within the Shop: session cookie and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s endpoint device until the leave the website or turn off the internet browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s endpoint device for the time defined in cookie file parameters or until removed by the User.
We use the following cookie files in our Shop:
a) necessary cookies that allow access to services available in the Shop, such as verification cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop,
b) security cookies used e.g. to identify security risks during the authentication process,
c) performance cookies allowing to gather information on how the Shop’s websites are used,
d) functional cookies that allow us to “remember” settings picked by the User and interface personalization, e.g. in respect of language or region chosen, font size, website layout, etc.,
e) advertising cookies that allow for advertising materials better matched to the User’s interests to be presented.
More information on cookies may be found under www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the Help section of your internet browser.